Below are some answers to the most recurrent questions regarding research data management at UNIL. In case you haven't found the information you were looking for, please feel free to contact the FBM IT Support.
1. May I freely use my professional data? Who owns my professional data?
2. Where can I store my professional data at UNIL? What infrastructure is available to me?
3. What are the IT resources dedicated to research at UNIL? What are the conditions of use?
4. May I use a cloud storage service (Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, etc.) to store and save my data?
5. The members of my research group are from UNIL and CHUV. How can we work together and share data?
6. How to fill my Data Management Plan? Where can I find more information about Open Data?
7. Is there any software to facilitate laboratory and inventory management (LIMS, ELN, etc.) at UNIL?
8. How to I send an e-mail with an attachment that exceeds the 30Mo limit? How to share large files?
9. How long do I have to keep my data after the publication of my research?